IT Support Executive - Manchester
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised IT support professional, to support our Operations function. We’re a well oiled machine and need a technical specialist to take our team to the next level. If you’re tech savvy, highly organised and looking for a new challenge - this is the role for you!
- Install and configure computer hardware, operating systems and applications.
- Track, manage and issue access to our internal systems and domains.
- Manage and maintain the technology asset register across Kairos Group.
- Support HR & Operations in implementing technology & security policies to ensure we are audit compliant and protected as a business.
- Be the first point of contact for all hardware and software troubleshooting queries (even the switch on and off jobs).
- Carry out onboarding and offboarding processes, ensuring management of relevant software and equipment access.
- Liaise with 3rd party providers where appropriate for the support and on-going maintenance of the user based hardware estate including purchasing of end user equipment as necessary.
- 2+ years in an organisational IT support role.
- Excellent listening and questioning skills, combined with the ability to interact confidently with team members to establish what the problem is and explain the solution.
- A good understanding of Mac OS operating systems.
- In depth knowledge of G-Suite and ability to optimise.
- Demonstrated ability to troubleshoot difficult issues, and problem-solving skills with a focus on process improvement and/or automation.
- The ability to work autonomously and be part of a small team.
- A passion for organisation, tracking & security.
- Attention to detail.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed us on this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - If we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Birthday day off - Oh and we always provide cake…
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing days.