Strategy Director - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning creative agencies, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media globally. Specialists in influencer marketing, paid social, community management & content production, our creative social agency is one of the largest in the space.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our creative social agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 400M+ views per month... and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We’re on the lookout for a Strategy Director to come head up our Strategy teams in London, Manchester & US. If you’re used to working with teams of creative and strategic thinkers across an ever-growing client set then keep on reading.
The perfect candidate will feel at home working across a multitude of brands providing strategic guidance and direction across social media, brand strategy, creative strategy & influencer marketing.
Reporting directly to the Managing Director you’ll be responsible for delivering over-against client expectations, whilst also helping to secure new business alongside our Chief Commercial Officer. The ability to get in front of clients and pitch is critical to the success of this role.
- Oversee the Strategy & Creative Strategy teams to ensure that we deliver recommendations to our clients which leave them in awe of our talent.
- Run strategic workshops with our clients alongside the Accounts team during proposal building (to help shape proposals) but also for our retained clients to help build and sustain relationships.
- Work with our Project Management team to help delve deeper into team processes. We love efficiency but we LIVE for work/life balance.
- Roll up your sleeves and get stuck into the process of pitch building.
- Collaborate closely with our wider teams (accounts, social, design) to execute on the ideas presented by the Strategy team.
- Take ownership over the Strategy team satisfaction, growth and success reporting.
What we’d love you to know:
- You’ll have a thorough understanding of the social landscape, you don’t need to be glued to your phone all day every day - but you’ll know the differences between TikTok and IG Reels, and Twitch and YouTube.
- The differences between CPA, CPM, CPI, CPE and how to calculate them.
- What’s happening in the social industry, what’s working well and what sucks.
- How to manage a team and key stakeholders. We love to share knowledge, and challenge each other so being able to demonstrate times when you’ve managed various different situations will be pivotal to your success.
- 6+ years experience in a creative/digital marketing agency role.
- Excellent written and verbal English
- Experience working in Social Media (Influencers, Paid Media, Content, Creative will all form part of your day).
When you apply:
- In the cover letter of your application please state “I read the entire job ad” - it lets us know the “quick apply” from those that truly want to be a part of our culture.
- 30 Days Holiday per year (20 days standard plus a mandatory 10 day block holiday)
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it’s on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays