Influencer Talent Manager - KT24002TM
Driving success for Brands and Creators on social media. Kyma Media connects tens of millions of people through their passions across social media, every single day. Our social-native team have spent years building the most-engaged audiences online and we bring this expertise to brands and creators we work with.
If you live and breathe social media, the creator economy and entertainment, Kyma could be perfect for you. Growing at an exceptional pace, the opportunities at Kyma are endless. Kyma is housed under the Kairos Group umbrella, along with our social creative agency Kairos Media, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
As an Influencer Talent Manager, you will sit within the Kyma Talent Management, managing your very own talent across the gaming and lifestyle sectors. As an Influencer Talent Manager, you will be responsible for identifying, engaging, and managing relationships with influencers to enhance brand visibility, drive engagement, working in tandem with the wider business. You will play a crucial role in creating and executing influencer marketing campaigns, ensuring alignment with brand values, and maximizing the impact of influencer partnerships.
A successful candidate for this position will have previously acquired a strong network of talent, be able to showcase successful partnerships and campaigns whilst taking a manager-first approach and be excited to roll their sleeves up and get stuck in alongside a growing talented team.
As our talent roster is growing, we’re always looking into expanding our talent roster to become the best fully servicing 360 talent agency in the market . We are now looking for a well-versed and experienced candidate with a keen interest in pursuing a career in talent management, who can proactively research the gaming and lifestyle landscape, work closely with our team to identify new content creators seeking representation.
This role encompasses talent management from top to bottom, ensuring Kyma Talent brings the best in class. To do this we are looking for ambitious, confident and personable candidates to support further growth. (Can also be based out of our London and Manchester HQ).
- Identify and develop relationships with up-and-coming, and existing content creators who have yet to reach their full potential.
- Help directors create a robust and effective recruiting strategy targeting the best talent for Kyma Talentto manage and ensure business and creator growth.
- Strategically develop plans for signed talent managed by Kyma Talent to maximize their growth and financial productivity including:
- Develop a viewership growth strategy for channels through the implementation of YouTube best practices
- Manage Talent channel growth by effectively analysing channel data and turning findings into actionable information
- Help develop channel content and formats
- Creative brand planning and execution
- Develop a strong relationship with the creator roster at Kyma Talent.
- Strong collaboration with the management team to strategize and contribute to action plans for robust and profitable campaigns maximizing the biggest opportunities for talent and Kyma Talent.
- Managing and operating the talent roster efficiently within existing client work.
- Strong understanding of branded content in video and social platforms including YouTube, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, TikTok and Snapchat.
- Ability to manage projects from inception to completion. Work across the group etc
- Cultivate and maintain strong relationships with influencers, acting as the main point of contact between the influencer and the brand.
- Focused and knowledgeable of the competitive landscape in detail
- Proficient in the use of language and communication across all verticals
- Desirable interest from someone to manage gaming talent whilst also looking at opportunities to grow the roster in other areas
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience in entertainment marketing, talent management and/or online video advertising.
- Strong understanding of the creator economy landscape, from an operational and talent perspective.
- Must be flexible, a strong multi-tasker and willing to work across all functions of a creator roster.
- Ability to work in a highly collaborative, team-oriented environment.
- Ability to think big picture, but also roll up sleeves and get into the details around key initiatives.
- Knowledge of YouTube / Twitch / Twitter and Instagram analytics (i.e. YouTube best practices, ability to analyze, prepare and present data) would be a plus.
- Strong negotiation skills for key creator contracts.
- Strong account management skills, tied to creator-led projects.
- Strong financial analysis understanding
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block 'reset', Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, its on there).
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays.