Brand Partnerships Exec - Lifestyle - London
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are looking for a dedicated and enthusiastic Brand Partnership Executive who can bring both strategy and creative flair to our already fantastic team. Our footprint is expanding, our clients are growing and this is a real opportunity to be part of something incredible.
Our Partnerships team forms the backbone of our agency, supporting growth and developing new expansion opportunities. In 2020 alone, we expanded from our London HQ, to Manchester and eventually Los Angeles, propelled from our client success.
We are looking for a driven and enthusiastic Partnerships executive, who is able to "hit the ground running" and help to shape the next phase of our incredible journey, prospecting & connecting with some of the biggest brands in the world.
The successful candidate will be accountable for building a strong personal pipeline with brands primarily in the traditional sports and lifestyle industries. Supported by our world-class creative team, you will be responsible for outbound business development, strategy execution and reporting up the chain on success. Whilst not a requirement, candidates who have an interest and knowledge in the gaming industry and have either past experience or ideas as to how gaming can be used to engage a lifestyle audience through social media will be of particular interest given the strong gaming and esports background of the agency.
If you are an energetic, driven business development professional with a passion for growth within the gaming, social media and influencer marketing landscape... you know what to do!
You will be responsible for global market analysis and international prospecting efforts, identifying target brands in multiple sectors to build relationships, develop sales opportunities, support the execution of pitches and deliver a consistent sales pipeline. Building relationships with agencies, marketing managers/directors and key individuals from each client in the marketing teams will be essential.
- Identify relevant leads primarily within the sports, lifestyle and gaming (largely mobile) verticals
- Communicate the value of Kairos Media to new leads
- Liaise with global top-tier current and potential clients
- Coordinate and support the development of pitch decks with the design team to deliver world-class materials to our clients
- Assist with campaign planning, creation and strategy
- Contribute to the team’s content planning and creative design sessions
- Provide support at out-of-office events
- Carry out any other reasonable tasks
- 1+ years of experience in a similar sales / business development position
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Passion for all things social media and online marketing
- Hungry for success attitude and a drive to exceed all targets
- Willingness to work (very rare) weekends to support events
- Pro-active attitude and an eagerness to learn quickly, contribute to company strategy and build the vision
- Pension and life assurances
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
- We close the office over Christmas!
- Unlimited Wellbeing Days