HR Business Partner - London
London or Manchester based.
We are Kairos, a collection of award-winning social media companies changing the way the next generation discover, consider and buy from brands on social. Our core offerings include creative strategy, talent management, media publishing, esport strategy, content production & design, data & insights and influencer marketing.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our bases in London and Manchester, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago and we’re still growing. Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for our next player.
The Kairos Group houses our social creative agency: Kairos Media, our owned media agency, Kyma, whose content generates 150M+ views per month and Turopium, a full-service management agency specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join the party.
We are looking for someone with a passion for culture to lead our HR team through a fantastic growth phase. You will form part of our senior leadership team and lead our HR strategy & growth plans to ensure continued success across the Group. You will ideally have experience supporting the growth of SME’s.
This is an exciting opportunity for someone looking for a new leadership challenge! Are you up for it?
- Provide strategic guidance, leadership and management on Reward, Recruitment, ER, Learning & Development, Succession Planning
- Develop and scale the HR team to support our ambitions growth. Know what HR structure best fits our needs and why
- Full accountability of team budget spend and forecasting
- Primary contact on all Employment Relations activity, performance, disciplinary, grievance etc
- Lead on strategic HR projects and guide the team through their completion
- Use HR data & metrics to shape HR interventions & support business KPIs
- Champion employee engagement and leverage data to tackle issues impacting engagement across the teams
- Review and update policy in line with Kaiors values + legal requirements
- Support the HR team with internal comms, ensuring all communications fits with our values
- Accountable for all HR activities and their shared success with the team
- Strong experience at Senior HR Manager, HR Lead or Business Partner level.
- Working knowledge of HR systems (we use BambooHR & Workable)
- Expert HR legal knowledge
- Ability to raise yourself to a strategic level whilst not shying away from the day to day
Nice to have
- Experience in overseeing M&As is desirable
- 36 days holiday per year, including a 10 day block "reset", Christmas closure and birthday day off.
- Subsidised bespoke benefits package giving you access to benefits you want (Childcare, enhanced pension, healthcare, gym, Netflix, Deliveroo, you name it, it's on there)
- Mental Health partnership with Plumm giving you access to therapy and counselling, and your immediate family access to a huge range of resources.
- Enhanced Maternity & Paternity policy as well as enhanced policies for same-sex and non-binary couples.
- Enhanced compassionate leave so you can truly take the time you need.
- Flexible working hours giving you an earlier start for an earlier finish or later start for a later finish.
- Company away days! (Covid royally screwed this but it will return)
- Community days - we give you time off to go support a cause you believe in!
- Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then you can always suggest it.
- Holiday office closure & additional time off for religious holidays