Senior Social Media Manager - Manchester
Kairos Media is changing the way millennials view advertising and discover brands from across the world. We are Kairos Media, an award-winning creative social agency, and we're changing the way the next generation view advertising, and discover brands on social media, across the world. Specialists in influencer marketing, gaming and esports strategy, paid social, community management & content production, we're one of the largest social creative agencies in the market.
Operating and launching global campaigns from our London HQ, our workforce is now 10x bigger than when we started 5 years ago (and it's still growing!) Our people bring success to international clients in a space that many traditional media agencies are struggling to navigate and we're now looking for the next addition.
Kairos Media is a part of The Kairos Group which also houses Kyma Media, an owned media agency generating 400M+ views per month and Turopium; a full-service management agency, specialising in taking a market leading approach to working with talent. We share our offices and ideas, come join us!
The Role in a Nutshell
We’re looking for a passionate Senior Social Media Manager to join our social team to work closely with the Social Media Lead to ensure our creative output is best in class & to assist with management, scaling and development of our social team
You will directly manage an area of the social team to ensure we’re delivering the best possible social content on the internet, and developing and executing award winning social campaigns for our clients.
It will involve a wide range of skills and experience; commercial and strategic thinking, exceptional social media knowledge and an enthusiasm for team leadership. You will be accountable for improving the standard of our social team, smashing our business strategy and supporting and developing the team.
- ● Working with the Social Media Lead to deliver our team vision, focusing on the performance and development of the social team
- ● Creating and delivering industry leading social strategies for some of the biggest brands in the world, both in gaming and wider social verticals
- ● Leading social on key accounts, oversee and manage entire social strategy and implication across multiple channels and projects (including but not limited to; Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, TikTok)
- ● Leading on pitches as well as troubleshooting any client delivery issues alongside the Social Media Lead.
- ● Tracking and closely monitoring performance of accounts and social budgets
- ● Controlling and executing social calendars and various documents to collate creative ideas
- ● Working with the team, produce truly unrivalled social content, taking into account the various clients' desires and wants
- ● Manage social media executives to maintain momentum towards reaching targets for the year and creating best in class social content
- ● Regular contact with the client(s)
- ● Report into the Social Media Lead with regular social updates and any queries/issues
● 3+ years Social media management experience - This can be at an agency or in house.
● Expertise in all areas of delivery is desired: Social management, influencer marketing, paid media, community management, creative briefing, team management and reporting.
● Experience overseeing a team of 6+ in a similar or equivalent role. Our social team is 14+ people strong, and has a lot of moving parts.
● You should have examples of award winning campaigns and content pieces across social, that you personally can account for
● Working in or with agencies so you are familiar with the client services requirements of the role.
● Experience in the operational running of teams and projects
● The ability to communicate excellently & inspire and motivate a team
● An eager eye for detail and confidence giving critical yet constructive feedback to set standards and develop those around you.
● Experience with budget management and the ability to make smart decisions.
● Great opportunities for personal and professional growth and development
● Flexible working
● Regular company events
● Community and charity day (for you to support a cause you care about)
● Plenty of clubs/societies - and if we don't have something that suits then we’ll give you the backing to set it up!
● Birthday day off - and we always provide cake...
● Early finish and free-drinks every Friday
● Paid time off/office closure over Christmas
● Unlimited wellbeing days